Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Smitten

I love the book Smitten. I haven't been able to put it down. It's a novella about a town named Smitten whose major industry closes & the women of the town decided they should capitalize on the town's name & become the romance capital of the East. I got interested in the book due to an e-mail from FamilyFiction about signing a petition to save the town & enter a contest. I visited the website, signed the petition & entered the contest. One of my favorite authors, Colleen Coble, wrote the first "book" Natalie. I read it within a few hours & wanted it to go on. I'm now reading about Julia. Wish I could just sit & read the whole book in one sitting but supper needs to be put on the table. To visit Smitten, Vermont go to Smitten, Vermont. Review to be continued once I finish the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment