Monday, November 7, 2011

My first blog

This is my first blog. Not sure what I'm going to talk about, I'm just going to start writing & see what comes out. I guess I'll start with what happened today. Now that all the paper work is finished, I am a paid caregiver for my grandmother. Can't believe I've been taking care of her for 10 years & am finally getting paid for it. Part of starting this blog is to give me something to do during the down times of taking care of her. When I first started thinking of writing a blog, it was going to be & probably will be about nothing, kind of like Seinfeld's show about nothing. I'll write about books I've read, places I've traveled, things we've done as a family. There will be links to my favorite things, pictures from my travels, comments on shows I've seen, posts about community happenings. Basically anything that strikes my fancy. So if anyone reads this, thank you. I'll talk to you tomorrow after the senior expo at Lifeplex.

No comments:

Post a Comment